Men of Christ is a group of Catholic lay men, from all walks of life, that have come together to make a difference in this world... and that difference, we believe, begins with faith filled men.
Our vision is to create a conference that will evangelize, catechize, and unify Catholic men. The mission is to honor our Lord Jesus Christ by bringing Christian men together; forming a brotherhood that will empower each man to boldly live his Catholic faith.
We will start with Christ and end with Christ. Everything we do is for His glory. We will work hard to create bonds between men that will allow them to grow in their Catholic Christian faith and stand together during times of adversity. We will not compromise on the true message of Jesus and His Church. We understand there is a spiritual battle taking place, and are willing to engage in this battle for our families, our faith and our country. Finally, we are proud to be Catholic and feel it our duty to share this wonderful gift with other men.
Our Coat of Arms provides a unique visual representation of who we are and what we are trying to accomplish.
- The Sword represents one of our patron saints, St. Michael, and the need to engage in the spiritual battle, as well as fight for justice.
- The Mallet represents our second patron saint, St. Joseph, and the importance of fatherhood, perseverance, and trust in the Lord.
- The Shield represents the necessity of defending our family, our faith and our country.
- The Heart & Thorns represent our loyalty to Christ through His Sacred Heart.
- The Papal Keys represents our loyalty to the Pope and Magisterium.
- The Cross represents the importance of sacrifice and the necessity of penance.
- The Latin phrase "Viri Christi" translates to "Men of Christ".
What to expect at the conferences
- Truth. You will learn profound realities about the Catholic Christian faith.
- Challenged. You will be pushed to live a heroic Christian life.
- Transformation. You will experience the powerful conversion of your heart, and feel a sense a peace that you have not had in many years.
- Brotherhood. You experience the presence of God through other Christian men, men like you, who want more out of life, and desire to unify for the greater good.
- Hope. You will live with a new sense of wonder and joy in your life.